A look ahead ... 2017 Planning.
Think of this less as goal-setting and more as intentional planning. I truly believe we are capable of SO MUCH more than we could even imagine if we learn one simple concept - FOCUS.
So this year I don't want to say goals, I want to say PLANS. I set plans in three categories : Personal, Professional and Financial. And three FOCUS action steps that are milestones for success. These FOCUS steps should be something I can check off a list - so measurable. A "yes or no" to the question "did I do that?". No feelings here. Actions.
1. Feel Excellent in my own skin
- Get Active 5xs a week
- Continue Capsule Wardrobe
- Complete Whole 30 in February
2. Be present in relationships
- Weekly date night with Kyle. No Cell phone.
- Dinner at table 3xs a week
- 30 minute face-time on weekdays - going for walk, playing tennis, card game.
3. Deepen walk with the Lord
- atleast 30 minutes of quiet time on weekdays
- memorize one scripture verse a week
- Read : 3 spiritual development book
1. Transition off social media
- Well, more of this to come. :) But this year I'm transitioning off Instagram and Facebook. Yep! You heard me! (SCARY!) I will be documenting the step-by-step journey of building a business without these platforms - through other marketing tools, collaborations and the good ol' word of mouth. Why? Because I need it. and I think others do as well.
2. Build a strong team
- It's time I stop trying to do it all and learn to allow others to help. I'm excited to learn communication, building a team to love others even harder. This year I will bring on an art director to help make training tools even better (and more visual! yay!) and a community supporter to make sure each email is answered and question answered!
3. Develop two new programs
- So excited about what is coming this year!! This Spring I'll be launching a personal finance course for couples! Eee! Because I believe there is power in being a team in your finances. Then this Fall you'll be seeing that lovely guide to annual planning I've been sneak peeking on my instagram stories!
1. Hit Sales goal
- Focus on the next step, the next launch, the next product (don't get caught looking too far ahead).
- Monthly money dates to create monthly income report and track progress towards sales goal
2. Stick to cash allowance (personal finances)
- Weekly ATM withdrawals
- Spend cash only to KNOW we are not overspending
3. Give back BIG!
- Find an organization to partner with.
- Goal is $15,000 to give away by end of year!
BOOKS FOR THE YEAR (12 total)
Here are my 1st quarter books ::
January : IT STARTS WITH FOOD in prepartion for Whole 30
February : LAUNCH by Jeff Walker
March : UNINVITED by Lysa Terkeurst